Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Tagged to Serve...

Just realised I was 'tagged' recently by Andrew Clark, so here I go, tagging away too: Pete Brookshaw, James Thompson, Aaron Stobie, Rachael Collins and Gary Grant. You guys are next... hehe

OK, the rules: grab the book closest to you. Turn to page 161. Print the 5th complete sentence on your blog. Tag 5 others.

My result:
"From the descendents of Zebulun: All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families."
from the bible of course! 'TNIV & The Message//Remix: Parallel Bible' by Zondervan.

Interesting that I got a bible verse talking about ENLISTING in the ARMY!!!! Are YOU able to serve? over twenty? (sorry stobes) GET PRAYING!!! We need more workers for the harvest.... don't ignore the calling God has for you.

4 comments:

Brian's Blog said...

Interesting idea.

'Twenty years later, when God saturated Ulster with his presence, the same spirit of giving came from his people.'

Anonymous said...

Chris from Plenty said, Interesting idea! I did what was suggested and the sentance is:
They had planted the wind; now, they would harvest the whirlwind of a righteous, holy God.

Sarah Eldridge said...

Hey beautiful cous of mine!
I just grabbed the nearest book to me (Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell, great read you should get it!) and it said:

"And Paul wants us to make sure we grasp that this is a much larger issue than just human souls"
(talking about Colossians 1:19-20 "For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in (Jesus), and through Him reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross")

Interesting.

How you doing beautiful one? I'm now doing my spiritual blog on blogspot...check it out www.tearsofanointing.blogspot.com)

Love ya,
Sare x

Totally sold out on Him said...

ok..I'm in..sounds funny, but interesting...you got me..

from Fresh wind fresh fire:
J Cymbala
'Asa's godliness did not gurantee a smooth road forthe rest of his life.

its on my blog and tagged...


Stop The Traffik