Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Journey to the Cross

To all those who have contact with the college at some stage during the week, let this be a reminder, please sign up to our 24/7 prayer 'journey to the cross'!


I've been part of several 24/7 prayer marathons and truthfully, I've never regretted organising them or going along, I've always met with God in a powerful way. I'm not really sure why that is, but I know I can expect God's Spirit to draw near to me as I commit myself to a specific time of prayer and fasting.

Have a go... see if God won't bless the socks off you and challenge you to go further than you've ever been before!!!

------------ UPDATE ------------
God is great! Cadets, staff and visitors visited 707 and met with the Lord. Most left their 'mark' in the room with prayers on the 'wall', in our prayer journal, sticky notes, prophetic 'posts', signing the guestbook and most importantly leaving their mark on the spiritual battlefield! Group prayer was a really special time for those who came along, God spoke to us in the prophetic and hope was renewed!
This 24/7 was an awesome opportunity to reflect on the journey of Christ as he travelled to and went through the ordeal of being crucified for our sins. Personally, I've been brought to my knees in appreciation for what the Lord did for me (and you)... Jesus is Lord! Keep the prayer flowing... Praise God.

No comments:


Stop The Traffik