Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

With great Power...

I'm a bit of a perfectionist about my own stuff. I like everything I do to come out exactly the way I intend it. Now this is a bit of a problem when it comes to blogging... (already I've deleted the first paragraph four times and re-written it!).

You see, I'm not really sure my whole motivation behind blogging... its partly an outlet for my frustrations and passions, partly a way to be known, partly an offering of my 'stuff' as a gift, partly an opportunity to debate and share with people. A lot of the time I worry what people will think of what I say (considering the college thing), but what I also wonder is what God thinks of my blogging...

Because he knows which parts are deeply painful, which are soul-baring therapy, he knows the motivations that got me typing. God knows the difference between my holy discontentedness and my child-like whining. He recognises my pridefulness and my desperate hope to make an impact on the world.

I hope I am being real to God more than anything else, more than my fear of being judged and my fear of being less-than-perfect. But I am judged sometimes... I need to get over it - its what humans do, I'm not perfect at everything I do... and God's ok with that. He's especially ok with me being who he created me to be, me growing and stretching for him. And if blogging does that, perhaps he likes it after all.


(sdjkhkjhfuvuibfdf - this is me rebelling against perfection!)

1 comment:

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Keep blogging sister...we're reading!

blessings
Andrew


Stop The Traffik